Friday, July 18, 2014

Bullards Beach State Park, Bandon, OR, Day 5 & The Oregon Gathering, Day 2

The Appetizer Pot Luck, Oregon Gathering

Friday, July 18, 2014, Bullards Beach State Park, Bandon, OR, Day 5 - 0 miles, 12,524.9 For the Trip

I showed the trailer again at 10:00, then started getting ready for the workshops I was teaching this afternoon. I did get a chance to go around the campground & shoot a few photos of other workshops & some more attendees.

My first workshop was fairly crowded - information on inverters. I felt it went well, and it was fun to be back in the classroom. After the workshop, I added another side to the Easy Up, hoping to make more shade so the images would show up better on the computer monitor during my Long Exposure Photography workshop. It helped a little, but the good thing is the attendance at the workshop was small enough that everyone could get close to the computer so at least part of the images showed up. It would really be a better class to teach after dark so the photographs were more visible. In any case, the group seemed to enjoy it.

After the workshops, I decided to take down the sides of the Easy Up since it was getting windy. Of course, as soon as I took them down, the wind died.

At 7:00 we had a Appetizer Pot Luck & introductions. Lots of people ranging from their 1st year to a few that attended all 12. More photographs at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Dinner was a pot pie.

Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment