Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tumalo State Park, OR, Day 2

Tumalo Falls (From 2011 Trip)
Wednesday, April 30, 2014, Tumalo State Park, OR, Day 2 - 0 miles, 7719.8 For the Trip

No photographs so I thought I'd stick in a couple from my last stop here in 2011. The other one is of the Three Sisters (mountains) taken from the Tumalo Reservoir.

Another beautiful day! Temperatures in the mid 70's and clear skies. I hung around the trailer reading most of the morning, then headed into Bend for a haircut. Found a real barber shop (ie they shave your neck, and even run a vibrator over your shoulders) and got rid of most of what little hair I have left. I got tired of trying to comb the bed hair out since it has been pretty cold in the mornings for a shower and I've been taking them in the evening. I haven't had hair this short since the military!

After the haircut it was a run to Walmart for a couple of books & "stuff", then to Toyota of Bend for my oil change. On the way back to the campground I stopped by Safeway for some vegetables. While I had planned for a hamburger for dinner, they had my favorite frozen Orange Chicken Dinner, (Wanchai) which I haven't seen anywhere else in the West. So, it was orange chicken for dinner.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment