Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Lake Ontario Winter Storm

Wednesday, December 25, 2013, Cattail Cove State Park, AZ, Day 3 - 0 miles, 4,860.4 For the Trip

Merry Christmas! We had a Christmas Pot Luck dinner at 1:00 this afternoon. The food was great, as usual for pot lucks. Lots of interesting things to eat, and, also as usual, I ate far too much. The problem is you just have to try everything. I was only able to get rid of 1/2 my apple pie - there was another one as well as a very good apple crisp, so I still have lots of left overs.

After the pot luck I Skyped & called a bunch of people to wish them a happy Christmas, and gloat over the 73°F sunny weather. While having a white Christmas has always been a plus back east, I don't miss it at all.

No photos today, so I thought it would be good to post a reminder of why I'm here, and not in Oswego.

With the huge early dinner, my evening meal was a piece of pie.

Until tomorrow -

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas!!! We always seem to eat far too much on "special" days! Back to walking tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete