Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Day 158, Wednesday, January 9 , 2019 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 33

Wednesday, January 9 , 2019 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 33 - 0 Miles, 8,082.2 Miles for the Trip

Another decent night at Quartzsite, with a short dip to 43°F by the early AM, and a warm 72°F day. Much of the day was spent sitting outside reading. Plenty of sun, so the batteries are happy. Around 12:30 I headed to Silly Al's for my once a year pizza lunch. They make the best vegetarian pizza I've ever had. Lots of different vegetables, and for the "something different", cashews. Sounds a bit strange, but an excellent meal. I got the smallest size they offer (8") and brought home two pieces for a snack tomorrow.

Not much else going on. I'm not sure how they are scheduling the dumping of the dumpsters, but a garbage truck came around today, just 2 days after the last time, and dumped the dumpsters here & at La Posa Tyson Wash. They probably also did the other sections, but those were the ones I saw during my morning walk. I hope they will continue dumping throughout the season & shutdown.

Dinner was a sandwich & applesauce.

Until Tomorrow -

1 comment:

  1. Vegetarian pizza with cashews sounds delicious, and I mean that sincerely.

    ReplyDelete