Monday, January 7, 2019

Day 156, Monday, January 7 , 2019 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 31

Monday, January 7 , 2019 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 31 - 0 Miles, 8,082.2 Miles for the Trip

I'm getting there on Fire & Blood - at 83%! A very nice day with lots of sun and temperatures in the high 60's. After my walk & breakfast, I did my usual reading, moving outside as soon as it warmed into the 60's.

Lots of RVs moving into the campground, although so far, none have been added to the section I'm in. I did meet a fellow camper that admired the trailer & wanted to talk solar. Other than that, most of the day was spent relaxing in the sun. I fought off the bees & refilled the hummingbird feeder. The so called bee guards don't do anything to keep them away - a cloud of around 20 were either on or around the feeder.

I was getting a bit worried since the dumpsters were full, but during the afternoon a truck came and emptied them. It was a private company, not a BLM truck. I hope someone is paying them. There is the option to take trash to the Quartzsite landfill, but that is aways up AZ 95 so the dumpsters here in the campground are a better choice, at least as long as they keep emptying them.

Dinner was the remainder of the tuna fish & peaches.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment