Friday, August 17, 2018

Day 12, Thursday, August 16, 2018 - Red River Exhibition Park, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Day 2

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - Red River Exhibition Park, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Day 2, 0 Miles, 1,571.6 Miles for the Trip

Well, I thought Verizon solved my speed problem, but it only stayed fixed for a couple of hours. Last night the connection slowed down to the point where I couldn't even load this page. Even worse, I attempted to load a group of photos of the Boler 50th using Lightroom's web page generator. Nice in that you can scroll from large image to large image without going back to he thumbnails, but very bloated cascading style sheet format. That completely froze up the works for the night.

I am posting this Friday morning, and hoping to get back on the phone with Verizon.

I did my photo presentation at 2:00, and I guess it went OK. They provided a digital projector, and the images were barely usable due to the amount of light in the corner of the tent I was in, but I hope I got across the idea of taking your camera out of the program mode for more creative images.

We had a nice wine & cheese gathering during the afternoon. An excellent smoked Gouda cheese was among the many samples provided by Bothwell Cheese.

Diner was Bubba Burgers and mixed vegetables.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment