Sunday, January 28, 2018

Day 177, Sunday, January 28, 2018 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 70

Sunday, January 28, 2018 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 70, 0 Miles, 3,746.2 Towing Miles For the Trip

Not much happening today. Lots of RVs have moved out, and while today is the last day of the Big Tent show, at least 1/3 of the vendors have already packed up & left. (Yes, I had to go back just to see if there was anything I missed; there wasn't).

I started putting the trailer together for travel since I'm heading to Agua Caliente County Park tomorrow morning. The truck is hooked up, the stove, table & mat are back in the truck bed, the portable solar panel as well. I'll wait until the last minute to fold down the rooftop solar panels, then in the morning all I have to do is crank up the stabilizers, pull the chocks & levelers, and be on my way. Looks like about 3 hours to the park. I may be out of touch until Friday. According to the campground website, there is no cell coverage in the park. I'll try the amplifier, but if that doesn't work, I'll catch the site up when I get back to Dome Rock.

Dinner will be a pork tenderloin sandwich, along with more coleslaw.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment