Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Day 173, Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 66

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 66, 0 Miles, 3,746.2 Towing Miles For the Trip

A little warmer last night and, during today, we reached 70°F. After breakfast I did my usual forum & journal reading, them said goodbye to Linda, Michael & Joyce. They are heading to Yuma & Algodones, Mexico for glasses & meds.

I made my, what has become daily, wander over to the big tent, this time for a multiple output USB cable. I have 6 different USB cable types, of which I regularly use 3. One of the booths had 5' cables with the three ends that I use. Since I can never find the right cable stored in my computer carrying case, now if I find any cable, it will be the right one!

Other than that I didn't do much else other than sitting outside reading.

Dinner was a chicken & apple sausage & Bush beans.

Until Tomorrow -

1 comment: