Sunday, January 21, 2018

Day 170, Sunday, January 21, 2018 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 63

Sunday, January 21, 2018 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 63, 0 Miles, 3,746.2 Towing Miles For the Trip

It definitely cooled off last night ; 37°F at 5:00AM. Even by the time I went for coffee at 9:30 it was still in the 40's.

During the morning we discovered that the dump station & water fill stations were still open, so those that needed the facilities headed out. Long waits since it is during the Big Tent weekend. There were 17 RVs ahead of Linda at the dump line. Joice went over later, and the line was just as long, plus they decided to shut down the water. Who knows how long the dump station will stay open. While I do everything possible to keep politics out of this blog, it sure is getting difficult to do!

Other than that, we pretty much sat around much of the day. I did walk over to the tent to pick up a new Kokopelli 9' X 12' mat. Of course I had to make another round of the booths, and ended up buying a new keychain flashlight. My current one is over 20 years old, and while it still works, the technology has improved since then.

Back at the trailer we sat on the down wind & sunny side for a bit, then I decided it was dinner time.

Dinner was my last Amy's Bean & Cheese Burrito. Wish I had picked up a few more the last time I was at Safeway - they are an easy, fast (at least when cooked in the microwave) tasty meal.

Until Tomorrow -

1 comment: