Friday, December 15, 2017

Day 133, Friday, December 15, 2017 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 26

Friday, December 15, 2017 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 26, 0 Miles, 3,740.2 Towing Miles For the Trip

The wind died down overnight. After the walk for coffee & breakfast, I packed up the laundry & headed to the Laundromat. Fairly crowded, but no wait one either washing machines or dryers. As usual, I had a shower while my clothes were in the dryers.

After that it was back to the campsite to sit out & read, currently a Marcia Muller Sharon McCone Mystery - A Wild & Lonely Place. Around 3:30 I headed to Herb's hardware for a couple of bolts for the front solar panel tipping project, and 4 6" pieces of treated 4"X4" to attach to the sand pads on the trailer stabilizers. I did that on the 17, and it saves lots of cranking, and adds very little to the trailer clearance.

On the way back I headed to Sweet Darleen's for the All You Can Eat Cod dinner. More crowded than usual - I shared a table with a couple here for their 8th winter.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment