Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Day 124, Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - La Posa West, LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 21

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - La Posa West, LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 21, 0 Miles, 3,253.8 Towing Miles For the Trip

Not quite as cool last night - only down to 37°F. It also warmed up more during the day and hit the mid 60's by afternoon. After my walk for coffee & breakfast, I read for a bit, then started packing up some of the outside stuff in preparation to heading to Sedona tomorrow.

The hummingbird feeder proved interesting. It has collected a large number of bees. They don't seem to bother the hummingbirds, but they do me! I took it off the stand & drained the water, but they came back. I don't want to bring it into the trailer because they follow it no matter how fast I swing it around. I think I'll wait until dark.

I sat outside & read for the rest of the afternoon, and finished Anne Hillerman's Rock With Wings. I decided it would be a good evening to head to the Mountain Quail Cafe for dinner, where I had the Chicken Fried Chicken Breast. I did manage to get the hummingbird feeder rinsed without tangling with the bees.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment