Monday, December 11, 2017

Day 129, Monday, December 11, 2017 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 22

Monday, December 11, 2017 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 22, 250 Miles, 3,740.2 Towing Miles For the Trip

After breakfast I headed out of the campground, and the Arrowhead Mall in Glendale. I have to say if the Arrowhead Mall is much less "citified" than the Biltmore, it gives me good reason to stick to the "sticks". At least I found a parking space for the truck & trailer.

The Apple Store was great, as they usually are. I couldn't trade in my old iPhone 5 for the $40.00 they would give me if it was in good condition, and since it is a replacement with over 90 days of use, they wouldn't give me another replacement. I had them recycle the phone since the face was floating 1/8" off the body of the phone due to a swollen battery.

The transfer of my iPhone 5 stuff to the new iPhone 10 from my laptop went OK. I did it in the store in case I had problems. I still back up to the laptop rather than the cloud (us old folks just don't quite trust the cloud to be there when you need it). All in all, it took about 45 minutes.

At Quartzsite, I filled up the fresh water tank, then headed back to La Posa West. No one moved into the area I was in before going to Sedona, but I set up in a different position since my plan is to tilt the solar panels & I wanted the trailer in the correct orientation for the tilt. All I did was level the trailer. I'll do the rest of the set up tomorrow. No site photo, because I didn't think of it before I went to Silly Al's for pizza & it was dark when I got back.

I ordered a vegetarian pizza, and have to say it was excellent. I also have to say it was the first pizza I've had that included cashews as part of the toppings.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment