Friday, December 22, 2017

Day 140, Friday, December 22, 2017 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 33

Friday, December 22, 2017 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 33, 0 Miles, 3,740.2 Towing Miles For the Trip

I just thought yesterday was cool. Last night it went down to 30°F by morning. I slept in a bit, then headed for coffee wearing a lined flannel shirt & vest. Not too bad; it was up to the mid 40's by the time I got back to the trailer.

I didn't do much during the morning, other than read blogs & forums. Around 1:30 I decided it would be a good day for a trip to Parker for a haircut & stops at Safeway & Walmart. An uneventful trip, although the wait at Mike's Barber Shop was around 45 minutes. I dropped off the groceries at the trailer, then headed to Sweet Darleen's for the Friday "All You Can Eat" Cod fish fry. Very busy although that let me share a table with a couple who are also staying here in Quartzsite (although a house, not a trailer). On the way back I stopped at the Laundromat for a shower. I hate the itchy neck from all the left over small hairs after getting it cut. Even the places that vacuum your head leave some behind. Mike's just brushes you off, so your shirt ends up full of them.

So, that's it for the day. Tonight is suppose to be another cold one, although not as bad as last night. It is going to get warmer every day until at least the middle of next week, so it won't be too long before we are back to 70 degree days.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment