Thursday, April 6, 2017

Day 158, Thursday, April 6, 2017, David Crockett State Park, Lawrenceburg, TN, Day 4

Thursday, April 6, 2017, David Crockett State Park, Lawrenceburg, TN, Day 4, 0 Miles, 7,272.9 Miles For the Trip

Boy did it cool off! Down to 43°F at 6:00AM, and it only barely got up to 59°F by late afternoon. I'm glad I fired up the cube heater overnight. Sorry for not photos, but it was a dreary day for them.

Around 4:00 a 5th wheel moved in next door, so I don't feel quite so alone in this end of the campground. There are also about 5 RVs in the upper area, some that are here for the weekend. For both our sakes, I hope it warms up.

I spent most of the morning inside reading, then decided since it was too cold to be comfortable outside, I'd do laundry. Nothing here in the campground, so I headed into Lawrenceburg & the Wishy Washy Laundromat. Not too busy with no wait on washing machines or dryers. Good size folding tables, plenty of carts to move your stuff around, and comfortable (but worn) booths with benches to sit at while you wait.

After putting away the laundry & making the bed, I spent more time reading inside, went for a shower, then made dinner.

Dinner was simple, a couple of turkey hot dogs & the left over rice & broccoli from the other day. Speaking of turkey, there are wild ones here in the park. I can hear them each day, but haven's seen them in the campground. I did see a small flock in a field when heading to the laundromat, but there wasn't anywhere to pull off the narrow road to take a photo.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment