Thursday, December 29, 2016

Day 60, Thursday, December 29, 2016, La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 12

Thursday, December 29, 2016, La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 12, 0 Miles, 3,855.7 Miles For the Trip

I decided to try La Mesa's free pancake breakfast this morning. Not bad pancakes, only fair orange juice, and so so coffee (although very hot). Still, you can't beat the price. Of course you have to give them an address & email, so you will hear from them in the future, but I hear from almost every commercial (and some state) campgrounds I stop at, so what is a bit more mail.

While heading back to the campsite I got a call from Anderson Toyota in Lake Havasu City letting me know the oil cap didn't come in. At least that saved me from a 170 mile round trip for nothing. I hope it comes in tomorrow.

Today was the warmest since I arrived at Quartzsite - 70°F by mid afternoon. I spent most of the day sitting outside reading. Around 4:30 I decided to head into the trailer to make something for dinner, but Wendy & Arizona Eileen stopped by & invited me to Silly Al's for pizza. We had a great time discussing Wendy's interesting life, old times, & eating great pizza.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment