Saturday, December 3, 2016

Day 34, Saturday, December 3, 2016, Matagorda Bay Nature Park, TX, Day 14

Group Photo #2
Saturday, December 3, 2016, Matagorda Bay Nature Park, TX, Day 14, 0 Miles, 2,105.1 Miles For the Trip

Another rainy day. I spent most of the morning reading forums, blogs & a bit of my current book. During the afternoon I stopped over at the tent and sat around for a bit, and, since it was raining, did the group photo in the tent rather than at the Nature Center. We actually took 4 of them since someone arrived late & I had to get in at least one of them. There were a number of people missing; some went home early because of the weather, and some were hanging out in their trailers.

After a bit I headed to the Waterfront Restaurant for a flounder dinner. Unfortunately, it wasn't as good as I'd hoped. While their chicken fried steak was great, the flounder was a bit overcooked & mushy. At least the baked potato was good.

There was an impromptu pot luck dinner at the tent hoping to use up leftovers. I stopped by for some photos & hung out for a bit before heading back to the trailer.  More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment