Thursday, January 7, 2016

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 50

Thursday, January 7, 2016, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 50, 0 Miles, 4,046.3 Miles for the Trip

It rained off & on overnight & I slept in until almost 9:00AM. After removing the Reflectix from the windows, I decided to take a short walk for coffee rather than going all the way to the gas station  - it still looked like rain. I walked to Marie's across from the K & B Tool Store for coffee & biscuits & gravy. Cheaper than the espresso stand, but still more than going to the gas station, and it never did start raining. Still, a cool & cloudy day with some brief glimpses of sun during the late morning, enough so the solar has the batteries close enough to full to keep me happy.

I went for another walk since my morning one was shorter than normal, checked out a bunch of new to the area RVs, but quickly headed back indoors to avoid the cool wind. I did some reading, and that was about it for the day.

Dinner is cooking as I type this - a couple of burritos in my Dutch Oven on the Volcano grill using the propane burner. I'm still working at trying to keep an even temperature in it, but it seems to be working...

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment