Sunday, January 3, 2016

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 46

The Big Tent is Up
Sunday, January 3, 2016, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 46, 0 Miles, 4,046.3 Miles for the Trip

After breakfast I read the Sunday Syracuse Post Standard on the iPad, and enjoyed another $.50 mug of coffee. While it started out cloudy enough that I was concerned about making back my 25 amp hour deficit, there was enough sun that I did spend some time on the laptop.

After lunch I headed to Main Street for some of the "craft" stands that popped up since the last time I was there (two days ago). Craft is generous - most are garage sales with the older & most useless stuff imaginable! I did find one C. J. Box book I haven't read, but it was in bad shape (it had been wet & had many loose pages) so I passed it up. I made a run to the Roadrunner Market for some vegetables to make a salad to go with dinner.

When I got back to the site I noticed that the "Big Tent" was up, so I took a photo from my site. Parking won't be a problem since it is probably closer to my site than a parking place would be during the main event. I'm also including a photo of a powered para-glider that went over the campground the other day. Sorry for the flair, but by the time I got out of the trailer & grabbed the camera he was into the sun. The photo of the para-glider is at today's LakeshoreImages post.

Dinner will be the last of the Sloppy Joes (finally!) and a salad.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment