Tuesday, January 12, 2016

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 55,

Tuesday, January 12, 2016, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 55, 0 Miles, 4,046.3 Miles for the Trip

I traded in my "winning" Powerball ticket (I got the Powerball # right & none of the others) for $4.00 when i went for coffee this morning. After breakfast I drove to Parker to get a couple of birthday cards & some supplies. By the time I got back to the campground there were another 10 RVs in the West area. Things are getting crowded!

I met another Casita owner that is currently staying out at Dome Rock, and may join us in a week or so. I didn't do much else other than a bit of reading. I did do a "Facetime" session with Don & Anne - they had their first snowfall in Binghamton. I don't know how much fell in Oswego, but I got a Lake Effect warning on my iPhone weather app, so my son Kyle may be doing some shoveling or snowblowing. Here it is pretty much as usual - temperatures in the high 50's by afternoon, but very cool in the shade. Tonight is it suppose to go below freezing, but each day is a bit warmer than the day before.

Dinner was a couple of cheese brats, and sauce pan beans.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment