Tuesday, January 28, 2014

La Paz County Park, AZ, Day 23

Tuesday, January 28, 2014, La Paz County Park, AZ, Day 23 - 0 miles 4,878.8 For the Trip

Another quiet day. Did my walk around the campground before breakfast this morning - needed a jacket - it was 43°F, the coldest it has been since I arrived here at La Paz. Of course it didn't take long for the sun to warm it up to the mid 70's.

After lunch I drove to Parker for a haircut. Tried the Paqute Barber Shop & am happy with the service. I forgot what it was like to go to a real barber rather than a chain or hairdresser. They spend lots of time on the neckline, including shaving with a straight razor.

Back at the campground I read for a bit, then made dinner - left over chicken and asparagus. No photos.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment