Friday, January 3, 2014

Cattail Cove State Park, AZ, Day 12

Balanced Rocks, Lake Havasu, AZ

Friday, January 3, 2014, Cattail Cove State Park, AZ, Day 12 - 0 miles, 4,860.4 For the Trip

Another quiet day. I read a bit, spent some time updating the blogs & journal links on my RV Travels page at LakeshoreImages. I met a couple towing a Trillium that pulled into the campground. We had coffee & talked about life, photography, trailers, etc. They have a web page called Towing Miss Trilly, and split their time between Rikki-tikki-tavi, a trimaran during the summers, and the Trillium during the non sailing months.

No photos today unless I add one of the moon. It was interesting last night with a very small crescent, and reflected earth light glowing the rest of it. Unfortunately, by the time I saw it it was too high for a good photo, and it looks like the clouds are moving in for tonight.

Dinner will be a pot pie.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment