Friday, September 13, 2024

Trip to the Algonac (Lockport) Rally & the Niagara Wine Escape Rally, Day 11

 Friday, September 13, 2024, Riverside Park Motel & Campground, Niagara Falls, Canada, Day 3 - 0 Miles, 591 Miles for the trip.

A warm night - the electric heater never came on although I spent the night switching between sheet only, blanket & comforter. 

I spent the morning & earlyv afternoon baking pies. I thought I had 3 disposable pie pans, but found only 2. Luckily, Loraine was heading out to do some shopping & bought me a 6 pack (of pie plates, not beer). As usual, each pie baked differently. The last was the neatest, while the middle pie is messy. They all taste the same.

I made a round of the campground for some photos. Lots of new arrivals - we have 2 Bolers, 2 Trilliums, an Egg Camper, 2 BigFoot 5th wheels as well as a couple of 25's, and many Escapes ranging from a 17, lots of 19's, 21, and many, many 5.0s.  More photos at the Niagara Wine Escape Rally page.




Dinner was left over Chicken Marsala with an Ontario Peach.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment