Monday, October 31, 2022

2022 - 2023 Trip to the Southwest, Day 9

 October 31, 2022, Creekside Campground, Edinburg, VA - 241.4 Miles, 957.8 Miles for the Trip

Happy Halloween!

Site 29, Creekside Campground

A good night's sleep - I still decided that I'd head back to Oswego, particularly since I have already canceled many reservations. I took my time packing up & left the campground around 10:00. Light to medium heavy rain the entire trip. 

I arrived at Creekside a little after 2:00 and took the same site (29) that I had on the way down to the rally. Water & electric for $36.86. The rain was light while I hooked up, but too much to make a walk around the campground pleasant. I spent most of the afternoon sitting in the trailer reading both on line & my Kindle. If you see missing n's or s's, blame it on my keyboard. It appears to be having some problems that a blast of air hasn't solved. Spell checker catches most of the errors as well as a read through before posting, but is is amazing how much can be missed editing your own writing.

Dinner was a Saffron Road Chicken Biryani meal.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment