Thursday, October 27, 2022

2022 - 2023 Trip to the Southwest, Day 5

 October 26, 2022, Burson Campground, Hungry Mother State Park, Marion, VA, Day 2 - 0 Miles, 716.4 Miles for the Trip

No problems overnight or today with AFib. According to the doctor at the emergency room, once it is stopped it shouldn't come back, at least for awhile. Seven years between bouts sounds good to me.  He did recommend that I carry a blood pressure monitor which I picked up today.

I made a short campground walk this morning, then stopped by Walt's Easy Up Clam for coffee. We sat around chatting for a bit, then I headed back to my trailer for breakfast & to make a couple of blueberry pies. 

After the pies came out of the oven I headed back to Anne & Guido's to sit around (they are next to Walt's Escape 17). Lots of arrivals. I'll make a couple of loops with the camera tomorrow, but there are Casitas, Scamps, Escapes, Bigfoots, Lil Snoozys, even a few stick built trailers in the group. There are also a number of folks in the Creekside campground (another park campground) that couldn't get a reservation at Burson. 

We decided to eat out again, and at the recommendation of the head ranger at the campground, went to the Wooden Pickle. I had a plate of Carnita Street Tacos (3 very stuffed pulled pork tacos) that were excellent.

Until Tomorrow -

2 comments:

  1. Actually there is at least one Oliver. I forgot to include it. I'll do some photos today.

    ReplyDelete