Friday, September 9, 2022

2022 Trip To Algonac State Park & Niagara Falls, Ontario, Day 4

Friday, September 9 - 0 Miles, 398 For The Trip 

 Happy birthday to me! A quiet night, although very loud fog horns on the ships going by early in the morning. Lots of fog on the river, although it was a bit warmer than last night. The fog eventually burned off and it turned into another beautiful day. 

Around 1:00 Anne & Guido took me to the Catch 22 Bistro for a birthday lunch. I had chicken Parmesan. Very good; a great salad & although far more spaghetti that I could eat. After that it was back to the trailer to make a blueberry pie. I cooked it in the toaster over to keep from overheating the trailer. The crust was a bit overdone, and the filling leaked, but it turned out OK. 

 Anne & Guido's granddaughter & family are spending the night in a tent on Guido's site. No smiles for me! We had birthday cupcakes and I made an evening round of some of the nearer fiberglass trailers. New photos at the rally page


 Dinner was just a bit of snacking since we had a huge late lunch. 

 Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment