Sunday, September 11, 2022

2022 Trip To Algonac State Park & Niagara Falls, Ontario, Day 6

 Sunday, September 11 - 0 Miles, 398 For The Trip

Last night I sat by the river hoping to get a better moo rise photo. Well, the moon rose at the time my Photographer's Ephemeris app said it wood, but unfortunately, behind clouds. I practiced panning some moving ship & boat photos with limited results, then settled for a couple of cloudy images of the moon a half hour after rise.




Got a slow start to the day - as usual, I hang around in bed until after the Sunday Morning Edition puzzle. As usual, I didn't get the week's puzzle, but got about 1/2 the morning ones.

A number of fiberglass folks left this morning, but many are staying until at least tomorrow. We are leaving on Tuesday with a one night stop on the way to the Niagara Wine Escape rally in Niagara Falls, Ontario.

Heavy clouds, and my weather app keeps threatening rain, but so far just clouds. I took down the Clam since it is back to just me & the Guidos, which fit in my trailer if it rains. While setting up the Clam solo is pretty easy, it is a bit more difficult to take it down. Guido stopped over for the final disassembly.

Brats, corn on the cob & Tortellini Salad for dinner.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment