Thursday, September 8, 2022

2022 Trip To Algonac State Park & Niagara Falls, Ontario, Day 3

 Thursday, September 8 - 0 Miles, 398 For The Trip

A comfortable night for sleeping at 51°F outside & 59°F in the trailer. I almost fired up the electric heater to test the new thermostat, but just stayed under the covers at 5:00AM. I put on long pants for my 8:30 walk around the campground, and changed back to shorts after I got back to the trailer. 

A sunny day - I made a round of the campground with the camera & started a separate page for the rally. Los more photos of trailers & people at the rally page.

Not Fiberglass, but Unusual

Making the Rounds

Dinner was a rack of ribs cooked on the Weber grill. I have to admit is is the worst meal I've made that I can remember. Very dried out even though I kept the grill on the lowest setting possible. The thermometer in the lid said 350°F - 375°F, but since there was direct heat under the ribs, even though they were in foil, they dried to a crisp. Next time I have hookups, I'll drag out the toaster oven. The process works well in my larger at home Weber grill, but I have controls for each 3rd of the surface & can do indirect heating. Oh well, we ate them anyway.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment