Saturday, October 26, 2019

Day 6, Hungry Mother State Park Marion, VA - Day 3

A Barn Next Door

A bit of rain overnight and very light rain this evening. We missed most of the storm that headed northwest of us, although it looks like we will get some of it later & tomorrow.

I made a trip or two around the campground. Some trees are in brilliant color, while others haven't started. A very fall look to the campground. I did some reading, tightened up the connections on Walt's battery so his inverter would run more than 2-3 seconds, but didn't do much else for the day.

A little before 5:00 we formed a train heading for the Harvest Table Restaurant in Meadowview, about 20 miles south on I81. A small, 5 item menu, but everything was excellent. I had Chicken Alfredo. Holly, my table mate had Pork Belly Rice Bowl. Photos at today's LakeshoreImages page & the Hungry Mother Rally Page.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment