Sunday, March 27, 2016

Maumelle Park, AR, Day 2

Sunday, March 27, 2016, Maumelle Park, AR, Day 2, 0 Miles, 6,166.8 Miles for the Trip

Not much happening today. I goofed off & stayed in bed listening to NPR Weekend Edition Sunday, including the puzzle. I love listening to it, trying to figure out each week's puzzle & playing along with the weekly winner, although I've never sent in an answer to the week's puzzle. I think I'm worried that if I got picked to play I'd make a mess of it on the air!

The weather started out clear & warm, then got cool & cloudy, then back to clear. At 9:00PM it was still 60°F and clear skies - the stars look good, although too many trees & campground lighting for pictures.

I had a urge for a bagel for breakfast tomorrow, so I made a run to a nearby Krogers. While the store was very well stocked in everything else, they didn't have any bagels or Bubba burgers. I still picked up a few things, including fried chicken for dinner.

Until next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment