Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Dome Rock BLM Area, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 9 & the Quartzsite Fiberglass Rally, Day 2

Greg Our Host & the Host Trailer
Tuesday, February 9, 2016, Dome Rock BLM Area, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 9, 0 Miles, 4,057.9 Miles for the Trip
Quartzsite Fiberglass Rally Day 2

I'm sure all those that regularly follow my journal updates are positive I starved last night since I forgot to post dinner! Well, it was a salad & a couple of burritos baked in my Dutch oven, so I'm alive & well!

After a long walk around the campground this morning, I decided to make pancakes for breakfast. It was warm enough to eat outside at 10:00 and since I can only cook 2 at a time on my small grill, sitting & eating by the stove is great. After that I registered & got my button & Lance provided a piece of apple berry pie (I don't remember what berry was mixed with it, but it was good & made a great dessert for breakfast!)

I relaxed, talked & read a bit, then made a round of the campground with the camera. I tried to make a large panorama from the upper ridge close to the trailers, but it was too distorted to be useful. Instead, I combined 2 images each to put together a group of panoramas. They start from West to East. I also shot a bunch of individual images. I'll try to add more as the rally progresses. While I'll post the daily photos on my journal, I'm also putting up a 2016 Quartzsite Rally page that will include all of the photos. Today's photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Dinner will be spaghetti & meatballs.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment