Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Dome Rock BLM Area, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 3

Wednesday, February 3, 2016, Dome Rock BLM Area, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 3, 0 Miles, 4,057.9 Miles for the Trip

Another cool night, with the furnace running quite a bit even though it was set at 58°F. I walked around the area this morning before breakfast. No new trailers at the time, but during the day another Oliver & an Escape 21 arrived.

After breakfast I drove to Parker to shop at the Walmart & Safeway. I bought the supplies to make a stew since I haven't had one in quite awhile.

There is a cool wind, but hunched behind the trailer in the sun it is nice sitting outside & reading while I stop every 15 minutes to stir the stew. Other than that, I'm not doing much else. I did get a comment at my Blogger page from Lynne to say hello to the the Oliver folks, so I stopped over again to let them know she was asking about them.

Guess what? Dinner was stew!

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment