Thursday, June 5, 2014

Nk'Mip Campground, Osoyoos, BC

Escape Rally Registration
Thursday, June 5, 2014, Nk'Mip Campground, Osoyoos, BC  - 140.9 miles, 9472.3 For the Trip

A nice relaxing drive up US 97. I had to give up my non Canadian blueberries - the last time I crossed the border at Niagara Falls they were OK, but evidently California blueberries are a no-no here in the West. I should still be able to make a pie, but not two.

I got registered for the rally, picked up my "booty", a set of wine glasses, and stopped & talked with a number of people, some new, and some I've met at other rallies. I took a few photos, including a pair looking each direction in Reace & Tammy's new 5.0TA. I started making the rounds photographing trailers & attendees, but soon realized that I'm never going to be able to stick names with the photos, (there are over 100 trailers attending) so I'm leaving them blank.  Photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

While I thought I managed to skip needing "Loonies" by doing my laundry in Wenatchee, I still needed some - the showers take one Loonie to run. So, I'll probably end up with a few to toss with the Loonies & Toonies on my dresser in the bedroom at home. While I always plan to take them with me when I leave for a trip, I seem to forget & end up adding to the pile when I get home.

Dinner was a quick sandwich & chips.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment