Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Day 144, Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 19

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 19 - 0 Miles, 8,082.2 Miles for the Trip

Instead of going for coffee this morning, I did my 2 miles in the campground. When I got back to the trailer I had oatmeal & coco for breakfast. I have to say the coco was OK, but doesn't have the "zing" of coffee. It is also much harder to wash out the cup!

I did my usual reading, both on the computer, and Robert R. McCammon's Baal. I've read a couple of his books, but this was one I missed. Not his best, but then.

I drove to the South La Posa area to check the status of the dump & water fill stations for a couple of people on their way to Quartzsite. Everything (but the offices) is open, the trash dumpsters are overflowing, and there is no toilet paper in the vault toilets. After that I drove to Family Dollar for some decaf coffee & another batch of bottled water.

Dinner was a couple of burritos made with grilled chicken & applesauce. It was windy enough that it took forever to grill the chicken!

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment