Monday, December 24, 2018

Day 142, Monday, December 24, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 17

Monday, December 24, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 17 - 0 Miles, 8,082.2 Miles for the Trip

After my walk for coffee, I spent the morning doing laundry & my usual shower during the dryer run. No problems with hot water this time. I suspect there wasn't a problem last time either, just user adjustment of the controls. In any case, new sheets on the bed & the closets are full. I caught my neighbor driving by & gave her a couple of already read horror books (she mentioned that it was her favorite genre for reading). Anything to reduce the pile of books in the back of the truck. There are still about 20 left. Time to get back on the Kindle!

I got a thank you for the Christmas newsletter from a couple I met in Florida. They sent a link to their travel blog. Very well written, and a joy to read. It was interesting to meet them - they taught at another SUNY not too far from Oswego.

After lunch I did some reading, then went to the La Paz Medical Center for my doctor's appointment. I'm still having problems with my stomach, and decided to get things checked out. He didn't find anything serious, suggested some changes in medication & timing, and to stop back in a couple of weeks if things don't improve.

Dinner was cream of chicken & wild rice soup.

Until Tomorrow -

1 comment: