Sunday, December 9, 2018

Day 124, Thursday, December 6, 2018 - Triple T Mobile Home Park, Glendale, AZ

Site 94
Thursday, December 6, 2018 - Triple T Mobile Home Park, Glendale, AZ - 128.9 Miles, 7,957 Miles for the Trip

I thought I posted this, but found it in the draft folder.  Sorry about that & sorry it will be out of order.

I passed Picacho Peak on I 10 between Tucson & Phoenix. Very distinctive mountain. I can't believe I climbed to the top a few years ago. Not sure I could do it today - you have to pull yourself up some rock faces on a piece of wire rope! A very light rain for the last 1/3 of the drive.  Heavy clouds here at the park, but the rain stopped.  It is predicted to rain overnight & tomorrow.

Anyhow, I'm in site 94 at the Triple T Mobile Home Park. Not my favorite type of park, but it was in the middle of the various stops I had to make. A full hookup site on a combination of concrete & gravel for $39.00 per night (no discounts). I'm glad I carry an adapter - only a 50 amp receptacle at the pedestal. It was the only site left in the park. Close to the bathrooms, that require a code to enter - they use the last 4 digits of your phone number & as of this afternoon, it isn't working.

After setting up I spent the afternoon driving around the suburbs of Phoenix. I picked up my new MacBookPro at Apple Arrowhead, then headed to an Amazon locker to pick up a new meat thermometer. I suspect the last one is sitting on a picnic table somewhere.

I'm posting this a bit early, because I'm going to attempt to transfer everything from this Mac to the new one. Hopefully, it will work, but I suspect it is going to take most of the night.

Dinner will be a chicken patty & peaches.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment