Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Day 137, Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 12

A Visiting Hummingbird
Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 12 - 0 Miles, 8,082.2 Miles for the Trip

Another clear, warm (73°F) day at Quartzsite. I spent most of the morning (after the walk for coffee) sitting out in the sun reading. The batteries were up enough that I didn't have any problem microwaving a Healthy Choice dinner for lunch. More sitting outside, this time with the Nikon D850 & my first generation 70mm-200mm f:2.8 lens taking hummingbird photos. I need to move the feeder - all the photos have the nearby bush busying up the image. In any case, there are the first of this year's hummingbird photos at today's LakeshoreImages page. I'm sure there will be more.

After that I made a run to Family Dollar for some bottled water, then to the Roadrunner Market for a bagged salad.

Since I had a good sized lunch, I only had cheese & crackers with a salad for dinner.

Until Tomorrow -

1 comment: