Saturday, December 15, 2018

Day 133, Saturday, December 15, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 8

Saturday, December 15, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 8 - 0 Miles, 8,082.2 Miles for the Trip

I stuck my head outside the trailer door at 10:30PM, and again at midnight, and there were no stars in the sky (well, they were there, but covered by clouds). So, no more meteor photos. I guess I'm lucky I got one, although I did better a few years back at Devil's Tower.

/the big adventure for the day was to refill one of my 20 pound propane tanks, as well as my 5 pound grill tank. I went to Herb's Hardware where I filled my tanks last year, but their propane set up was gone. I did pick up a large "U" bolt to attach my second painter pole so I can stick up my glow ball. I picked up the propane at the 76 gas station. $2.30 per gallon, again a bit more than last year. In any case, all the tanks are full.

A very nice day with the temperature hitting the low 70's, and while cloudy during the morning walk to coffee, clear skies for the rest of the day. I sat outside & did some reading, then dug out the grill & made a Quorn "chicken" burger. The Quorn is a vegetarian chicken patty that I can't tell from real chicken. A suggestion from my vegetarian daughter. That, with a cup of peaches was dinner.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment