Thursday, December 13, 2018

Day 131, Thursday, December 13, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 6

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 6 - 0 Miles, 8,082.2 Miles for the Trip

It took longer to cool off overnight, but because of the clear skies, was down to 39°F by early morning. It warmed up into the 70's during the day with clear skies - not a cloud to shade the solar panels.

Today was laundry day. No big changes at the laundromat; same prices for both laundry & the showers. I forgot my shaving kit, so I'll go back for a shower either tomorrow or during the weekend. After putting the laundry away & making the bed, I sat outside and read. As soon as the sun ducked behind the mountains to the southwest, it cooled down enough to chase me inside the trailer. By then it was dinner time anyway.

Dinner was the last of the chicken & potato salad. Even the small chickens they use for the ready to eat bags are way too much for one person, at least me. I do remember back when I was a teenager, my father putting a rotisserie in the living room fireplace at home. Probably not good for the chimney, but he'd put one chicken per person on it, and somehow I always ate all of mine. Teenagers have a bigger stomach!

Until Tomorrow -

1 comment:

  1. Teenagers. We would go to CostCo, load up on frozen foods, and it would be gone by end of week. Cooking in the LR fireplace? Cool.

    ReplyDelete