Monday, August 9, 2021

Selkirk Shores State Park Trip, Day 4

 

Dahlia

Oswego, NY August 9, 2021, 24 Miles, 48 Miles For the Trip

We had the longest wait I've ever had at the dump station.  A single connection, with a fresh water fill station in front that makes you wait for them before you can leave (or make room for the next person to dump).  Only 4 trailers in the queue, but it took a hour to dump.

Other than that, a smooth trip home, not that it was all that much of a trip.

I have a new electronics card on order for the refrigerator, hoping it will force it to run a bit cooler.  Even on a 60°F day and set on 5 (the coldest setting) it fights to stay under 40°F.  I was hoping it would be here when I got home, but it is still a couple of days away.  I still hope to install it before the trip to Pick'in In The Pasture bluegrass weekend next week. 

I checked the Dahlias on the deck, and the garden and took a few photos.  The tomatoes are just coming in, and the only blueberries left are the late variety.





No comments:

Post a Comment