Friday, August 6, 2021

Selkirk Shores State Park, Pulaski, NY, Day 2 - Friday, August 6, 2021, 0 Miles, 24 Miles For the Trip

 

A Hummingbird
I walked around most of the loops of the campground but one, doing a little over a mile this morning.  After breakfast we sat around, Anne & Guido under their awning and me in the sun until it got too strong, then under the awning chair.  

I tried for some hummingbird photos, but every time I picked up the camera they stopped coming by the feeder.  Here is the only usable one and it is stuck behind the vertical bar of the feeder.  Maybe some more tomorrow.

During the day some friends stopped by, including Jim & former student Linda, and later, Mike & Kitty.  She was our costume designer who I worked with for many years, and now is the chairperson of the SUNY Oswego Theatre Department.

We really didn't do much other than sitting around talking.  I did meet the owner of a Boler, the only other fiberglass trailer in the campground.

Dinner was Beyond Burgers, a Caesar salad & tortellini salad, and a Kona Big Wave Golden Ale.


No comments:

Post a Comment