Sunday, April 21, 2019

Day 260, Sunday, April 21, 2019 - Greenbelt Park, MD, Day 4

Easter Dinner
Sunday, April 21, 2019 - Greenbelt Park, MD, Day 4 - 0 Miles, 11,316.7 Miles for the Trip

After a walk around the campground & breakfast (an English muffin since the milk finally went bad, so no cereal), I sat outside and read for most of the morning. After lunch I headed to Karin's for an Easter egg hunt. We had a reservation for dinner ( a treat from Brian's aunt & uncle) in Silver Springs at 5:00. While early for most, I prefer eating between 5:00 & 6:00, so it worked out well.

I added some photos I got from Karin, so the days are a bit mixed up.  More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Dinner was Chicken Parmesan at the Copper Canyon Grill and dessert at Ben & Jerry's in Silver Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment