Sunday, March 24, 2019

Day 232, Sunday, March 24, 2019 - Village Creek State Park, Wynne, AR, Day 3

Sunday, March 24, 2019 - Village Creek State Park, Wynne, AR, Day 3 - 0 Miles, 10,217.8 Miles for the Trip

A warm night, only down to 53°F, but rain off and on until late morning. Most of the campground emptied out over the morning, with long lines at the dump station; there were a few new arrivals. I did some reading after breakfast, then stopped a ranger driving by to ask about washing trailers. Most parks & RV campgrounds frown on washing trailers, but since there was nothing forbidding it in the campground regulations, I thought I'd ask. He say it would be fine, so I dug out the washing supplies and gave the trailer it's first bath since early August. Lots of grime & bugs; now it shines. While I should have put a coat of wax on the entire trailer, I just did the front to make it easier to remove the bug hits. Washing the whole thing was enough work for the day! I did find a few very small gel coat nicks that I'll have to fill when I get home.

It was a cloudy, but warm day with lunch time temperatures hitting 66°F. I sat outside admiring a shiny trailer & reading. Every time I started to wax more of the trailer, it started to sprinkle. I finally gave up & headed into the trailer. After my 3:00 eye drops, I headed for the showers.

Dinner was an InnovAsian Sweet & Sour Chicken Bowl.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment