Thursday, March 14, 2019

Day 222, Thursday, March 14, 2019 - Aux Arc Park, Ozark, AR

Site B6
Thursday, March 14, 2019 - Aux Arc Park, Ozark, AR - 288.9 Miles, 9,991.1 Miles for the Trip

I updated the maps on my GPS last night, and it removed the "no tolls" avoidance. By the time I realized that it wanted me to take the Oklahoma Turnpike, I was well past the diagonal secondary roads that would take me to Ozark, Arkansas. It added 40 miles to the trip & put me on I 40 for more than I would have liked. In any case, I'm here.

The campground is an Army Corps of Engineers park with about 1/2 the sites on the lake/river. With the Senior Pass knocking off half the price, it is $9.00 per night for a water & electric site. B6 is a level, paved, river side site with a large gravel tent pad but a long walk to the showers, A bit of train noise from the other side of the river, but nothing that would bother sleeping.

After setting up I read for a bit, then made dinner - a Bubba Turkey burger & asparagus.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment