Saturday, March 31, 2018

Day 239, Saturday, March 31, 2018 - Bolding Mill COE Campground, Gainesville, GA, Day 10

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - Bolding Mill COE Campground, Gainesville, GA, Day 10 - 0 Miles, 6,627.4 Towing Miles For the Trip

Another beautiful day. It did cool off last night, going down to 42°F. I had left the electric cube heater off, and around 4:00AM the furnace came on (set at 59F). I got up and switched on the electric heater to save propane & get a bit warmer (the electric heater is set for 68°F).

There was an Easter egg hunt for the kids, and a few other goings on here at the campground. With Easter & Spring Break, it is a popular time for camping - the campground is very near full, and all the empty sites have reservation slips for people that didn't show up. I walked to the other end of the campground & back for my daily exercise. Met my new neighbors; they like the Escape!

I sat outside and did some reading, and relaxed for the day. I did hook up the truck to save some time in the morning, and after posting this, I'm going to unhook the water connection. I could wait until morning, but rolling up a 42°F water hose is a pain, as is getting soaked in the process, which, somehow I always manage to do. I'll live with the on board water tank for the night.

Dinner was an Amy's Bean & Cheese Burrito, my last, along with the last of the coleslaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment