Monday, August 4, 2014

Pla-Mor Campground, Bremen, IN

Site 432, Pla-Mor Campground, Bremen, IN
Monday, August 4, 2014, Pla-Mor Campground, Bremen, IN- 162 miles, 15,305.4 For the Trip

After a very pleasant night, I was back on I 80, US 6 & US 30 heading East. I really dislike the Chicago area; far too busy for me. I thought I would be more comfortable avoiding interstate 80 & take US 30 to get around the city area, but US 30 goes through Joliet, IL, which, while not Chicago, is a big city with terrible roads. Eventually, I was back in corn fields, although still mostly suburbs. I crossed into the Eastern Time Zone, so I no longer have to be sure I'm not calling friends & my son in the middle of the night!

I stopped for the day at the Pla-Mor Campground in Breman, Indiana. The campground is just off US 6 although my site is far enough away that the traffic noise isn't too bad. I'm in site 432, a Water & Electric site for $26.75. Huge open grass site with one other trailer near by.

No photos for the day other than that of the campsite.

Dinner will be a salad.

Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. There is a local Escape owner in Bremen. I drove up in May to check out his 2013 19' Escape. You might know him from the Escape forum.

    ReplyDelete