Saturday, August 9, 2014

Home, Oswego, NY

Home, Oswego, NY
Saturday, August 9, 2014, Home, Oswego, NY - 12.4 miles, 15,905.6 For the Trip

While the drive was short, today was one of the busiest of the trip. While it is great to be home, the job of unpacking the trailer & RAV4 took most of the day. Hard to believe there was that much stuff in both! I also went through a 3' high stack of mail. While most of it was junk, every once in a while something important came up such as the release of the lien on the RAV4, etc.

I'll have to get used to sleeping in a huge full size bed, a 20' walk to the bathroom, 8' of counter space, etc. While I love living in the trailer, it will be nice not to have to get out & put away everything I use.

Dinner was a trip to Rudys for a shrimp dinner, a fish stand on Lake Ontario a couple of miles from my house.

After things settle down I'll post a wrap up of the trip.

Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment