Wednesday, August 13, 2014

2014 Trip Wrap Up

Fallen Roof Ruin, Road Canyon, UT

OK, time for a wrap up of the trip. First some statistics - 304 days, 15,905.6 miles pulling the trailer, 22,888 miles on the RAV4. I stayed in 119 different campgrounds, averaged $22.41 per night (the least expensive was $0.00 at Quartzite, AZ & O'Neill City Park, NB, the most expensive was $65.46 at St Mary KOA at St Mary, MT (outside Glacier National Park's east entrance)).

I took over 11,000 photographs, posted hundreds, and put some of my favorites on the LakeshoreImages Trip Wrap Up  Page.

While it is good to be back in Oswego, I do miss traveling. I keep wanting to go somewhere or do something! I will be driving downstate to visit with my daughter & her family next week, and have two fiberglass trailer rallies in September, so I haven't put the trailer away, but it sure looks lonely sitting in the driveway!

Thanks to all that followed along with my travels, the wonderful people I met on the trip & at rallies, and hope to see all of you again in the future.

Until the next trip!

1 comment:

  1. It's been fun following your ride..You go way too fast for me,but if you are happy, that's swell.
    I also checked all your family pictures and stories, very interesting, thanks for sharing.
    Upriverdavid

    ReplyDelete