Friday, February 21, 2014

Imperial Dam BLM, CA, Day 12

Friday, February 21, 2014, Imperial Dam BLM, CA, Day 12 - 0 miles, 5008 For the Trip

Another quiet day. The wind died down to a breeze, but it was quite a bit cooler this morning than the last couple of days - I even wished I had worn a long sleeved shirt when I went for my morning walk.

I finished off a tank of propane today - I can usually tell because as the tank reaches the bottom it picks up more of the "smell" added to help detect leaks. That ends up in the refrigerator flame, and I can smell it as I go by the fridge. Sure enough, one of the tanks was empty. I drove to the Yuma Proving Grounds gas station for propane. $2.81 per gallon - I don't know if that is good or bad, but it is less than I paid for the last fill up.

Other than that, the day was spent reading & goofing off.

Dinner was a cheeseburger & broccoli.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment