Another night that was too warm for comfortable sleeping, but not hot enough to turn on the AC. 72°F in the trailer.
After breakfast I packed up, unhooked the utilities, and followed the Guidos out of the campground. Most of the trip was on the 401 & 403, finishing on the QEW. We arrived at the campground around 1:45 & checked in. I'm in site 42 & the Guidos are in 41. Both sites are full hook up on grass with a fire ring & picnic table. Mine was level side to side & needed a 3" drop on the tongue. Five nights at $61.80 US per night.
![]() |
| Me in Site 42 |
![]() |
| The Guidos (And Alf) in Site 41 |
After setting up I trimmed my beard & headed for a shower. Large drying area an shower with plenty of hot water if you wait long enough for it. No hooks or bench - there is a plastic chair in the drying area for everything. Very low flow on the water but a course spray. Overall the best I could give it was a C.
I played around with my Tempest weather station and finally got it up & working. If you want to see the weather at my location (and if I have the station on the roof & have Verizon cell coverage) try linking to https://tempestwx.com/station/232531.
After that we sat around and talked with the host for the rally, and ate grapes.
We are heading to Betty's for dinner. I had grilled Halibut.
![]() |
| Us |
Until Tomorrow -



No comments:
Post a Comment