Sunday, October 29, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 14

 Sunday, October 29, 2023 - Green Acres RV Park, Savannah, TN, Day 2 - 0 Miles, 1,224.5 Miles for the trip

When walking to the Mexican restaurant for dinner last night I passed the fanciest smoker I've seen. Made from a propane tank.

A Fancy Smoker

Back to today, not all that much going on. I did my morning walk, made breakfast, then sat outside. While last night was even warmer than the last couple of nights, it didn't warm up as much during the day. I still needed to run the AC to cool down the trailer below 85°F due to the sun, but the actual shade temperature only hit 79°F. I checked the fresh water tank and it is still at where I left it - 1/3 full, so I hope the back flow through the water pump was a one time thing.

I made my Sunday phone calls to the Guidos, and both my kids (although at 50 & 53, only I get to call them kids). All is well with all of them. Eventually, I decided to hit the shower, and I do mean shower. 50 some odd sites, and one shower. Since they are full hookup sites, and most of the trailers are large enough to have dry baths, they probably don't need more than one, but I was a bit surprised. It is another A+ shower. A standard household shower with curtain, a bench ad 7 hooks in the large drying area, and shelves in the shower for your stuff. Nice adjustable height showerhead and plenty of hot water.

After that I sat around a bit more, then, to make the morning go a bit easier, disconnected the sewer hose. 

Dinner was a Benihana Hibachi Chicken Rice dinner.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment